Sunday, September 21, 2014

HS Recap Week 4: Trinity's QB experiment; State-buzzing about multiple-Coppell-links upset


HS Recap Week 4: Trinity's QB experiment; State-buzzing about multiple-Coppell-links upset


And you don't throw-around Superman comparisons lightly. Fex is elusive as Burkhead was when Burkhead was a skinny freshman/sophomore for Plano. Fex has same body type to get bigger and stronger. Fex will be a top recruit for the Class of 2017 … And oh ...


Paige Pierce closes in on US disc golf title


The Plano, Texas native fired 5-under-par 57 for the round – she’s at 7-under 180 through two days of the tournament – and headed into today’s final round one shot clear in the open women’s division. “A couple of struggles here and and there ...


Jordon – Dachshund Mix – Male – 2 years


Just spend a little time with me and you will quickly see how I am everyone’s favorite dog. I have the most laid back demeanor and I get along great with everyone and everything. I am wonderful with all dogs and loveable with all people. I keep a clean ...